WHAT: Affordable Health Care Act
WHEN: Monday, March 17th
WHERE: House of Matthews, First Tower Building, 621 Tacoma Ave. Suite 503, Tacoma Wa. 98402
TIME: 9am to 4pm
Reservations are needed. Please call in advance for an appointment:
PHONE: (253) 301-0508
Get signed up before the March 31st, 2014 deadline.
A list of Paperwork and information needed to sign up for Healthcare insurance on the Exchange
- Contact information about all household family members applying for coverage (spouse, partner and dependent children)
- Address, phone number, date of birth (required)
- Identification number for each family member applying for coverage such as:
- Social Security number or Washington State ID card
- Immigration information if Social Security number is not available (passport | Green card | Work Visa)
- Income and Tax filing status for everyone in the fmaily
- Tax information or tax forms for 2012 or wage information or 2013 if summaries are available on pay stubs, include information for minors over the age of 14.
- Employer name and address. If you are not sure of your income for 2013, please ask your employer
- Unemployment / Work share payment amounts
- Retirement income
- Information about healthcare insurance available to you or your family in 2014 such as:
- Tricare or other VA benefits
- Employer sponsored coverage / COBRA / premiums and any notices received from your employer about the Affordable Care Act.